Cambridge House Fire Caused Over $150,000 in Damages

The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating a Tuesday morning house fire in Cambridge.

Officials say the blaze broke out around 9:33 a.m. at the residence in the 300 block of Shepherd Avenue in Cambridge.

It started at the stove top in the kitchen causing extensive damage. It took 25 firefighters around 30 minutes to get the blaze under control.

No one was injured. The fire caused 150,000 dollars in damages to the structure and 20,000 dollars in damages to the structure’s contents.